12.04.2011

Peace, peace, no peace in a house of boys

Tonight I decided if I was going to get any Christmas decorating accomplished, then I better get a move on and do something.  This is my something.

Yes, it's only the stocking and the pretty Pottery Barn stocking holders, but it's about all I'm excited to do.  If I had started decorating before Thanksgiving, then my house would have been all decked out for the season, but once Thanksgiving came and went, so did my motivation for Christmas decorating.

I have to laugh that Mike and I ended up buying the PEACE stocking holders. At the time we only had two boys and because discussions about a third child were underway, Mike chose the peace.

Yup, there is lots of peace in my house with three boys.....I do love each and every one of my boys.

No comments:

Post a Comment