4.12.2012

Orange Cardamon bread

It was my responsibility to bring the sweet bread for Easter brunch. I found a fantastic recipe for sticky lemon buns but not everyone is a fan of lemon items, so I kept searching for another option. I follow lafujimama on instagram and remembered her picture of Orange Cardamon bread. I found her blog, discovered how easy it was to make and was happy to have my choices decided. Bonus was I had all the ingredients on hand, too.




This bread is out of this world delicious, but I have no idea why mine seemed to have expanded into holy huge batman loaf o' bread. It was a hit at the family brunch and then I spent two days toasting the leftovers and slathering with butter before taking the remainder over to some friends house for a dinner party and for someone else to eat all that bread because I certainly didn't need to eat it all.

No comments:

Post a Comment