8.12.2009

Day 224


I thought I would post about my favorite shoes. The catch: these shoes are for my boys and I wish I could have a pair or two myself. See Kai Run designs the cutest shoes for little ones and I'm in love. Back in June, I bought a few pairs for Aaron for the next couple of sizes and now the fall designs are out and I'm trying to justify possibly purchasing a couple more for Aaron too. Of course, one of the best things about having another baby is the fact that I can maybe get some of the Smaller shoes this time for the little one.
Yes, I do have a few pairs of them as well :) I have almost every size except for a size 9. Andy and Aaron both had the same blue sandals, but the size 9 did not survive for Aaron to have a turn. It was fun to pull out all the shoes out of the boxes and line them up.

No comments:

Post a Comment