3.18.2013

Guinness Brownies

My husband had poker on Friday night and while I was hoping to make cupcakes for the guys, home all day with 3 boys gave me a headache so I mustered up enough strength to make brownies...from a mix.

Sigh....

I'm such a brat about mixes but I have to say the Ghirardelli brownie mix is pretty stinking good. I did substitute the water for Guinness beer and sent then on the way to poker night. The guys loved them, my girlfriends were tweeting how good they were or that poker should be at another friends house because then she could have brownies. I was like, y'all the brownies came from a mix. So I thought I would share my crazy Guinness brownies.

Recipe:
Box of Ghiradelli brownie mix
1/3 cup Guinness
1/3 cup vegetable oil
1 egg

Following the directions from the box, substitute the water for the Guinness and continue with the directions. Pour into an 8x8 baking dish that has been throughly greased and bake for 35-40 min. You need to bake it a little less than the box states. Mine were crunchy on the outside & gooey, yummy in the middle.

No comments:

Post a Comment