2.11.2013

A little weekend cuteness

I thought I would share some of the cuteness that lives in my house.
My husband's grandmother is turning 85 at the end of the month and my sister-in-law came up with a cool gift idea for her.  Great Gram Gwen has made all the great grandchildren an afghan and my SIL thought it would be a nice gift for her to have a picture with each great grand and their afghan.

Here are my 3 cuties with their blankets.  We chose not to find out the sex of our kiddos so the first two are gender neutral, but grandma didn't want to make a 3rd gender neutral blanket so little dude's came after he was born, thus his is blue.
age 7

age 5

age 2

I'm thankful for these handsome little trouble makers and the family we have that love them, bless them in various ways and most importantly pray for them.
I'm also thankful for living near grandma so I can use her nice patio and
 wooden chairs to snap these pictures :)

No comments:

Post a Comment