8.21.2012

Armparty Surprise

What is it about twitter that has broaden my horizons, friendships and probably gotten me into more trouble with my husband than a trip to the bead store? I love my group of girlfriends that I have in real life, but it is also fun to meet new people over the interwebs, too.

One of the gals I follow on twitter is a gal who goes by the name Yellow Heart Art and she makes fun prints to add some sunshine to your walls and the gal is funny, too. She decided with a friend of hers, muchloveilly, to have an arm party exchange for people to make some new friends and make and receive some bling as well.


I was partnered up with Becca from sewLOVED, I'm mean really, how cute is her name?!?!  She has 2 adorable boys which goes perfect with my crazy clan of 3 boys.  It has been fun to get to know her a little bit and the bling she sent me was so. much. fun.


Now Becca makes adorable baby bibs and prints, but I am loving the friendship bracelets she made for me.  Okay, so maybe it's a bit junior high camp, but seriously, she did a fabulous job and I might have to breakout my cross stitch threads and make myself some of these bad boys again.

I know that I had a lot of fun making her a couple of bracelets from my stash and I must say, I am really considering making myself a cuff similar to the one I made Becca.




7 comments:

  1. Pretty bracelets - love that one with the ring in it! Thank you for your kind comment on my blog. I love your jewelry creations! I'm going to follow you here; I like your blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love what you got! Such a fun collection of bracelets in great colors. I know what you sent was lovely too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so pretty! i love the circle detail!

    xo,
    Sandy
    Sandy a la Mode

    ReplyDelete
  4. yay! they all look so pretty on your arm. glad you like them =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for visiting my blog! I like the bracelets you got and I loved the cuffs you made for your partner! Very fun. Hope your day is great!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the ring on your bracelet fits into your arm party stack perfectly :) Your header is so nice, did you take the picture?

    Jamie
    greyskysaturday.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, I'm a total friendship bracelet junkie!!! I love making and wearing them, especially with all the colors that are out there now. Love what Becca sent you AND what you sent her!

    ReplyDelete