2.04.2012

Saturday Family Fun

After a wonderful evening out at Purple Cafe last night with the hubby for date night, today was family day.  On the agenda is a birthday party for a friend of ours little girl who turned 4.  She's little buddies with my 4 year old and I must confess that I hadn't bought the gift yet.  Oops, so off we go to breakfast, shopping and a birthday party.


First stop was my favorite doughnut stop, Top Pot!!!!  Nothing like a latte and a chocolate bar to get you going for the morning.  If you ever make it to Seattle, you MUST stop by one of their many Seattle area locations and try out a doughnut for yourself.

After picking up the appropriate Rapunzel/Tangled doll for the birthday girl, we were off to the party.  As we were walking out of the mall, I took this picture with my iPhone.  It might not be super warm, but any clear blue sky day in February is a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment