11.07.2009

Day 309

The Seattle Children's Museum has a new exhibit featuring Sesame Street teaching you all about your body. We have a membership which is quite handy on the rainy days Seattle has and we need an indoor activity. I had also heard that most of the general public was staying away from most places due to the piggy flu, so I figured we would have the place to ourselves. Well, it was busier than I anticipated, but it was also full of toddlers whose parents were probably thinking the same thing I was.

The boys seemed to really enjoy the various characters teaching them about how our bodies work. Here Aaron is dressing Elmo in the correct outfit for the weather in order to keep us healthy. I think he was just more interested in the magnetism of the pieces than what the appropriate outfit was supposed to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment