1.12.2009

Day 11

The completed beadclub 5th Anniversary bracelet.

Every year, my favorite bead store has a drop-in bracelet event to commemorate their anniversary. This past August was the event, but I went camping with my family in Eastern Washington hoping for camping with no rain. No luck, but that's for another day.
My sweet sister-in-law picked up the bracelet kit and instructions for me. She had left various notes about the construction of the bracelet which were very handy. Today, I finally finished working on the piece. It's not my favorite, but that's fine with me.

This was also a lesson in photographing jewelry. I played around with my camera and the various settings, but lighting was also an issue. If I had lots of extra cash, I would probably buy a better camera and all the gadgets, but I'm going to Hawaii in 14 days :)

No comments:

Post a Comment