1.01.2009

Day 1


I was on Facebook this evening and one of my friends was talking about her new blog and the challenge of doing a picture a day blog. The whole concept is to take one picture every day that captures some event of the day or just life in general. I thought that would be fun considering the travel I do with my guys, how much my kiddos grow in a years time and you never know what God has in store.
One of the crafting things I never said I would start doing is knitting and guess what, never say never. Yup, I'm knitting, but I've only made a couple of hats, two scarves and now I'm working on fingerless mittens to keep my frozen hands warm. I have one knitted and I've started the ribbing on the second one and then I will sew them up. I found the pattern on a quilting blog that I follow and she posted the link for the mittens. It's my first trial pair, so we shall see how it goes.
Both the knitting and the pictures every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment