12.10.2009

Day 344

Today I was very fortunate to have not one date, but I got two dates with two of my favorite guys. My first date was with Andy to see the Nutcracker. The Pacific Northwest Ballet does a couple of shows of the Nutcracker for schools at discounted prices and Andy's preschool is one of those schools that is able to participate. We had a good time just the two of us.
This evening's date, my husband and I along with his brother and wife went out for a double date to see the Seattle Symphony. We went to see Holiday Pops with Cirque de la Symphonie where the symphony is accompanied by aerial artists, jugglers and dancers. It was such a fun evening and I'm a huge fan of Cirque du Soleil so it was a nice combination of the symphony with a little bit of cirque thrown in.

No comments:

Post a Comment