2.17.2009

Day 48



I love the King County library system. It is so easy to get online, request a book and have it delivered to your local library branch. One of the books I have been patiently waiting for is Multiple Bles8ings by Jon & Kate Gosselin and Beth Carson. I am a fan of the show Jon & Kate Plus 8 and wanted to read this book since it is about their lives before the show, mainly when she was pregnant with the sextuplets and life shortly after.
Even if you aren't a fan of the show, this book is more about the great awesome God we serve. It is the Gosselin's testimony of how God has brought them through the struggles and joy of marriage and family. Once I started reading it, I couldn't put it down, so most of my day today was coffee and reading this book. Oh, you will also need Kleenex, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment