4.05.2012

Searching and DIY

So life happens and I just pick up as I can.  Lately, I have been wanting, trying and failing it seems to create anything.  I have sketches of new earrings, a clutch plus all my other UFO projects that sit and whisper out to me, finish me, work on me, love me.  The same thing my boys say to me in their own way.

I am thankful for Google and all the other bloggers out there who post wonderful tutorials that inspire me to spend more time creating and also add to my long list of things I would love to make.  Maybe someday I will be able to find a little time to make something beautiful for myself, but for awhile, it's me, 3 boys ages 6 & under and a new black lab.

Maybe I'll also learn how to use the blogger app for my iPhone and post from there ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment