12.19.2009

Day 353


This afternoon, my guys and I headed out to do a little Christmas shopping. This year, Mike and I wanted the boys to pick out gifts to each other to start planting the seeds that Christmas is about giving to others and not all about ourselves.
As I was wrapping the gifts, I discovered I didn't have any labels and with my pregnancy brain of late, I needed to figure something out because two of the gifts are practically identical and even though I wrapped them in different paper, that doesn't mean I'll remember whose is whose. Lucky for me, I did remember that I have these really fun stamps that my mother-in-law gave me a few years ago. After digging all of my items out of my stamping box that hubby retrieved from the top of the closet, I got busy stamping away. I think I'll be making my labels from now on.

No comments:

Post a Comment